Sunday, June 13, 2010

$5 Finds!

Honestly, I didn't need a coffee table, but come on... $5! Just needed some paint.


Okay, I can't turn down anything that has a price tag of $5 at a yard sale. I picked this one up and put it in the garage. I didn't have to do anything to it. It sure came in very handy when it came time to decorate my son's room.



I wasn't sure what I was going to do with this side table, but I knew it was coming home with me. The price was right... As usual, it was ugly and brown. I was sure I could fix that.




This was probably one of the BEST finds ever! Yes, $5. It was an ugly faux wood brown color, but I LOVED the curves. Black is beautiful...


Honestly, I can't even remember what color this small chest was before, but I can assure you - it was ugly. I do remember it being only $5 at a yard sale. I said, "SOLD".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! :)