Saturday, June 12, 2010

More FREE stuff...


As I was looking around my house, I realized... most of our things were either FREE - or unbelievably CHEAP! I love to repaint and recycle our existing fixtures and decorations as well.
We have decorated our 3000 square ft. house on a seriously tight budget. I am a minimalist, so I'm afraid to take that giant leap, and put things on the walls. I still have a HUGE amount of blank canvas sitting here right in front of me, waiting to have life breathed into them... We'll see what happens. I wanted to share some of my FREE finds. Unfortunately I don't have anyBEFORE pictures, but I promise I will on all of my future REdo's. Here they are...







Found this table in the trash! It was in 5 pieces. We hoped they were all there, as we put it in the back of the car! It was plain wood, so I decoupaged it with leopard tissue paper - and it was good to go. My oldest daughter loves anything leopard, so it went straight into her room.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! :)