Sunday, June 13, 2010

Great Deals!

I should put this one in the FREE section, but oh well. This chandelier was in my house when I moved in, but it was the ugliest shiny GOLD I have ever seen. I spray painted it with a hammered metal spray, and I love it!


This beautiful chair was waiting for me at Homestead Handcrafts in San Antonio, Tx. Isn't it perfect!!!



This stool was only 50 cents! It was barn red, but it didn't take me long to paint it BLACK...

I found this old dresser at a yard sale for $20. It was a light, faux wood color, with gold edges. Wish I had a BEFORE picture. I painted it black (that can of paint is bottomless!), even KEPT the original knobs... I really think it's beautiful now :).

I picked up these ZEBRA pillows at ROSS for $4.99. The armoire got a make-over, with a fresh coat of BLACK paint...



My daughters found this chair at GOODWILL for $7. It was already black AND distressed. How perfect! (They had 2...We bought BOTH!)


My oldest daughter spotted this mirror on SALE at Homestead Handcrafts in San Antonio, Tx. It was only $3! Of course, it was gold... Originally, we painted it black - now it is this beautiful shade of TURQUOISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! :)